Tri-Jack Handle - Antique Nickel
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $3.45 each|
|Buy 10 - 49||and pay only $2.95 each|
|Buy 50 or above||and pay only $2.45 each|
Tri-Jack Handle - Antique Nickel Finish
Our custom-made handles can be used to add a little spunk to your next project. The center hole is threaded 1/4-20 and works great with our Swivel Clutch Elbow-butterfly version (does not work with SKU: Clutch-1) to create a light you can't find anywhere else.
They're not just for lights and lamps though. Since the female thread is standard 1/4-20, you can use these in any application which you need a cool-looking handle.
- This listing includes the handle only
- Center hole is female threaded 1/4-20
- Handle thickness is 1/2"
- From center to end of each shaft is 1-9/16"
- Cast metal alloy - built solid
- Best quality
- Five Finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Nickel, Antique Copper, Antique Black, Black
- Quantity discounts available (click on "Buy Bulk and Save" under the black "Add to Cart" button above.....discount will be shown once added to shopping cart)
*Please keep in mind that this item is shown attached to other parts so that you can get an idea of how it is used. You will receive the round knob only. All other lights, rods, parts, pieces, etc., are for photographic purposes only.
**Also keep in mind that these have nicks, scratches, chipped paint, imperfections, smudges, etc., ...........they are not perfect and we never want them to be. They are new, but look old.