Dimmer Knob 24 - Antique Nickel
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 19||and pay only $4.35 each|
|Buy 20 or above||and pay only $3.45 each|
Dimmer Knob No. 24 - Antique Nickel Finish
We were looking at some old vintage electrical panels and instruments and decided to design a knob that accentuates the vintage feel of those switches of yesteryear. Most of the knobs made today are cheap and boring. So we took a boring "knob" and replaced it with something pretty cool.
Add some zing and nostalgic flair to your next project by using our Dimmer Knob 24.
These fit on the shaft of our Dimmer Switches (SKU: Dimmer-RB1 and Dimmer-RBLONG-PH) and also our Dimmer Guts (SKU: 603-Guts) to create a really cool look. You don’t want your projects to look like everyone else’s do you?
- This listing includes the Knob only. (This listing, in and of itself has NO switch included.)
- Great Quality Cast metal (not cheap plastic)
- 1-1/2" Diameter
- 7/16" Total Height
- 3/16" height X 1/2" Diameter Raised area on back (where the shaft of dimmer fits into)
- Raised & Debossed Lettering
- Available in three magnificent finishes: Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Antique Brass (or you can always paint it yourself)
- These are not designed to work with our Switch Covers, but with the right size washer, they certainly can.
- These knobs include blemishes in the finish, scratches, dings, etc., all at no additional charge.
A Little Ingenuity...
The center hole in the knob is 15/64" (has small ridges on it) and was designed to fit our dimmer switches, but---with a little ingenuity---you can certainly thread it with a tap to fit a 1/4" screw/bolt. Or you can drill the hole to fit our rotary switches as well. The sky is the limit. These are great quality wheel knobs that you must have if you're always creating cool things.
**The pictures in this listing may contain other various parts/pieces/lamps/lights. They are NOT included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you an idea of some things you can do with this knob. It's like when someone is trying to sell a dress and you see a picture with a model wearing the dress. You don't get the woman with the dress, she's just for show.......same with the other stuff in our photos. This listing is for the Dimmer Knob only.