Dimmer Guts Mechanism - 150W - Interior
Dimmer Mechanism - Interior - 150W
Our Dimmer Mechanism is designed to add a dimmer inside a socket casing. Works great with our 700-Series Sockets and 800-Series UNO Sockets and our 900-Series sockets (and most turn knob shell sockets) With our Dimmer Mechanism, there is no need to add an inline dimmer if you want to dim the bulb right at the socket.
Dimmer switches work with all incandescent light bulbs (including Edison Bulbs).
Order an optional Dimmer Wheel Knob and create a piece that is unique to anyone else. (we created them). Please understand that you will need to glue the wheel in place. It fits in there nicely, but is slightly loose so you will want to secure it. We use super glue on ours and it works great.
- 150W Dimmer
- Rotary Knob "clicks" to turn on/off
- Cardboard Shell Height is 2-1/16"
- Cardbaord Shell Outside Diameter is 1-3/16"
- Fits our 700-Series and 800-Series UNO sockets nicely.
To create your very own Grand Pendant Light (like in picture), here's a parts list:
- Plug (your choice)
- Wire (your choice of length, color, cand style)
- Strain Relief (your choice of color)
- 700-Series Socket (your choice of finish)
- Grand Nostalgic Edsion Bulb (choose the one you want)