Dimmer Wheel Knob - Antique Copper
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $4.35 each|
|Buy 10 or above||and pay only $3.45 each|
Dimmer Wheel Knob - Antique Copper Finish
We were looking at some old vintage electrical panels and instruments and decided to design a knob that accentuates the vintage feel of those switches of yesteryear. The knobs today are cheap and bland. So we took a boring "knob" and replaced it with something pretty cool.
Add some zing and nostalgic flair to your next project by using our Dimmer Switch Knobs.
These fit on the shaft of our Dimmer Switches (SKU: Dimmer-RB1) to create a really cool look. You don’t want your projects to look like everyone else’s do you?
- This listing includes Knob only. (This listing, in and of itself has NO switch included.)
- Great Quality Cast metal (not cheap plastic)
- 1-1/2" Diameter
- 5/16" Thick
- "No. 57" is stamped on center hub in raised lettering
- Available in three magnificant finishes: Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Antique Brass (or you can put your own finish on it.)
- These are not designed to work with our Switch Covers, but with the right size washer, they certainly can.
- These knobs include blemishes in the finish, scratches, dings, etc., all at no additional charge.
A Little Ingenuity...
The center hole in the knob is 15/64" (has small ridges on it) and was designed to fit our dimmer switches, but---with a little ingenuity---you can certainly thread it with a tap to fit a 1/4" screw/bolt. Or you can drill the hole to fit our rotary switches as well. The sky is the limit. These are great quality wheel knobs that you must have if you're always creating cool things.
**The pictures in this listing may contain other various parts/pieces/lamps/lights. They are NOT included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you an idea of some things you can do with this wheel knob. It's like when someone is trying to sell a dress and you see a picture with a model wearing the dress. You don't get the woman with the dress, she's just for show.......same with the other stuff in our photos. This listing is for the Dimmer Wheel Knob only.