Universal Port Ceiling Canopy - Solid Metal - 8" - Antique Copper Finish
Why buy a 2-port, 3-port, or 4-port ceiling canopy and limit yourself. This metal Ceiling Canopy is a perfect DIY piece that was designed to allow you to drill your own holes.....as many as you want, whatever size you want, and wherever you want.
This listing is for the canopy and the bracket as shown in photo. In order to mount this to the ceiling (and/or your electrical junction box) you will need hardware (the hardware you purchase depends on your particular set-up....so we don't know what you need).
Making a 3-port chandelier? Use our Strain Reliefs, Hex Nuts, and our Quick Connect Terminal Blocks to make connections.
- 8" diameter, 1" deep
- Made of steel (heavy duty)
- The 8" diameter is large enough to cover any problem spots in the ceiling.
- The Bracket center hole diameter is 3/8" and the slotted mounting holes are 4" on center (each slotted hole is 9/16" long)
- No Mounting Hardware (to mount to ceiling or electrical box) included
- There are no holes on the surface of this canopy allowing you to drill your own wherever you need them.
- Four finishes to choose from: Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Antique Black, Antique Brass
- Please keep in mind that this canopy may have scratches, embellishments, slight imperfects, etc. It's designed to mimic used antique pieces, not perfect off-the-shelf perfect pieces.
- Bulk Discounts available: Just click on the "Buy Bulk and Save" link just under the Add to Cart button