Universal Housing - Square Style - Antique Copper Finish
We created this Surface Mount Universal Housing to be very versatile. In the beginning, we wanted to design a Switch Housing that no one else has. It certainly accomplished that goal as most of our switches fit inside with no problem and create a cool housing. It makes a great housing where you need a surface-mount switch and have limited access.
Presented in four magnificant finishes, you can also use these as a small decorative base or just about anything you'd like.
If using our Long-Shaft Dimmer (the short shaft dimmer won't fit), then you will need one of our 5/8" Coupling to attach the dimmer correctly.
- Cast of metal alloy, each weighs 7 ounces
- Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Height: 1-1/8"
- Center Hole: 1/2" (fits many other types of switches out there)
- Bottom cavity is 1" deep, 2-1/16" long x 1-1/4" wide
- Four (4) Flange Mounting Holes and Slotted holes measure 3/16"
- Works great with our Cap Nuts and Threaded Studs found in our "Hardware" section.
- Four Magnifcent Finishes, Black, Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Antique Brass
- High Quality - Solid piece
Please keep in mind that this listing is for the housing only. Some of our pictures show the Housing with other hardware, switches, and accessories for photographic purposes........just to give you some ideas.