Universal Housing - Antique Copper
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $7.25 each|
|Buy 10 - 19||and pay only $6.95 each|
|Buy 20 or above||and pay only $5.95 each|
Universal Housing - Antique Copper Finish
We created this Universal Housing to be very versatile. In the beginning, we wanted to design a Switch Housing that no one else has. It certainly accomplished that goal as our toggle switches and rotary switches (dimmer switches do not) fit inside with no problem and create a housing . It makes a great housing for these switches especially where you need a surface-mount switch and have limited access.
Presented in three magnificant finishes, it can also be used to accent a ceiling canopy, a weight for a pulley light, as a housing in your iron pipe to make electrical connections, and as part of a base to that special lamp you are creating. The opportunities to use this universal housing is only limited by your imagination.
- Cast of metal alloy, each weighs 4 ounces
- Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Height: 7/8" (fits our toggle switches and rotary switches comfortably....does not fit dimmer)
- Center Hole: 1/2" (fits many other types of switches out there)
- 6 Flange Mounting Holes and Slants measure 3/16"
- Works great with our Cap Nuts and Threaded Studs found in our "Hardware" section.
- Exclusive Copyright Design
- High Quality
Please keep in mind that this listing is for the housing only. Some of our pictures show the Housing with other hardware and accessories for photographic purposes.