Universal Base - 11" - Round - Cast Aluminum
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $22.45 each|
|Buy 10 or above||and pay only $19.31 each|
Universal Round Base - Cast Aluminum - 11"
You ever look for a unique ceiling canopy or base for your next lighting project and all you could find are those mass-produced bases from overseas?
We couldn’t find anything on the market that was different and unique, so we created our own. We don’t like making things the same way everyone else does. Not meaning to boast, but we think we did an incredible job with this………
Drill your own holes where you want and need them. Drilling is easy with a metal bit as this is made of aluminum.
There are basically three amazing ways you can use this universal base: It can be used as a ceiling canopy, wall sconce, or lamp base (or whatever else you think of).
- Used as a Ceiling Canopy, it will cover-up those unsightly holes or junction boxes from previous hard-wired lights. It can also be attached anywhere to provide a new finished look.
- Used as a Lamp Base, it creates a beautiful base for that perfect office table light you’ve been wanting to make or for a table. It weighs 3 pounds and 8 ounces.
- Used as a Wall Sconce, it creates a unique industrial, vintage, nice look in any room. Or two of these would definitely look great on each side of that door, artwork, or mantle.
Created of solid cast aluminum, it is hand-distressed in Antique Black (grayish color) to bring that “Old-World’ charm to the piece. Comes as one piece…no assembly required. You mount according to your specifications and desires.
There are two (2) holes that are 5/16" diameter and are spaced apart 5-13/16". We put these on there in case you are mounting to the ceiling. You can use these holes with a heavy duty toggle to mount to the surface or use the center hole with a crossbar, threaded rod, and finial.
It is 11" in diameter and stands 1-3/4" off of the surface. Rear cavity is 1” deep so you can make connections with terminal blocks (sold separately if needed) and hide your wiring, screws, and misc.
- Cast Aluminum finished in Antique Black (grayish color)
- Center hole is 7/16' (not threaded)
- Two mounting holes are 5/16" diameter and 5-13/16" center-to-center.
- No hardware included.
- Empty Rear Cavity is 1" deep.
- Front surface area measures: 8-1/4"
- Small center surface area measures
- Weight is 3lb 8oz
- Please keep in mind that this base has imperfections. (We created it that way.) You may find scratches, pits, dents, finish imperfections, gouges, mold marks, etc. These are all included at no additional charge.