Proton Switch Knob - Brass
Tired of boring knobs? We are too.
Many knobs today are cheap, bland, and just like everybody else's. So we created a cool switch knob wheel that will fit on just about any shaft of a switch that is 3/8" diameter or less. It's adjustable and tightens down over the shaft of your switch.
Add some zing and flair to your next project by using our Proton Switch Knobs.
These fit on the shaft of our Dimmer Switches, Rotary Switches, and Dimmer Guts. In essence, it should fit just about any shaft (3/8" or less) of a switch you have because our knob is adjustable. Looks great on a socket, wall mounted light, or table lamp.
- This listing includes a solid brass center piece, four shafts, and solid brass balls. (see 2nd & 3rd Photo)
- This listing, in and of itself has NO switch included.
- Adjustable to fit just about any shaft that is 3/8" diameter or less.
- There is NO cheap plastic in this cool knob.
- Approximately 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Approximately 3/8" Thick
**The pictures in this listing may contain other various parts/pieces. They are NOT included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you an idea of some things you can do with this wheel knob. It's like when someone is trying to sell a dress and you see a picture with a model wearing the dress. You don't get the woman with the dress, she's just for show.......same with the other stuff in our photos. This listing is for the Proton Switch Knob only (includes center piece, 4 shafts, balls).