Pipe Room Canopy - Industrial
Industrial Pipe Room Ceiling Canopy
The Pipe Room Canopy can be used as a ceiling canopy, wall canopy, or base for a table lamp and has many other uses. The center hole accepts 1/2"-NPT Iron Pipe so it makes it easy to work with any industrial iron pipe lamp creations you've made. Or, you can simply use it with our optional Hook, Loop, or Adapter Kit. Your options are unlimited.
- Cast Aluminum
- Measures 5-7/8" actual Diameter (covers up some of those mistakes in ceiling)
- 1-1/16" Height (without optional hook or loop)
- Center Hole is threaded for 1/2"-NPT Iron Pipe
- Two mounting Holes 2-3/4" center (for mounting to the junction box)
- Six (6) holes around perimeter for the cap nuts. (these holes and cap nuts are for decorative purposes)
- A Center Mount is optional......Hook (add $1.45), or Loop (add $1.45), or Hardware Adapter Kit (add $5.88). (see photos)
- Raised lettering says, "PIPE ROOM" "VTG CO 487"
- Choice of nine (9) different Cap Nut finishes (included at no charge) You can see the different finishes in Photo#5
- Crossbar and 8-32 screws included so you can attach to existing junction box
What's included with this listing?
- The canopy itself
- Our Universal Crossbar Bracket with four 8-32 screws (1" and 1-1/2") and cap nuts to mount.
- Your choice of 9 different Cap Nut finishes (the studs and hex nuts for these cap nuts are all included)
What's Optional with this listing?
- A Hook is an additional $1.45
- A Loop is additional $1.45
- A Hardware Adapter Kit is additional $5.88
More pictures coming soon that show various uses! Also, there are so many different ways you can finish this.... we'll give you some cool ideas with photos. Stay tuned.
*Please note that this canopy will have nicks, scratches, smudges, tool marks, embellishments, flawed finish, etc. We have done this purposely to create a character not found on modern day off-the-shelf products. Finishes are NOT meant to be perfect, but old and grungy looking. You're welcome... all of the blemishes are included at no additional charge. If you're looking for mass-produced parts with perfect finishes and no flaws, then most of our products are not for you. In other words, if you're very "particular", we recommend you go visit some of those big box stores (and some of our competitors) so you can buy the same old boring parts everyone else has… just say’n. :)