OverBraid Wire - Green & Yellow Cotton Cloth-Covered Bungalow (TM) Cord 16-Gauge
3-Conductor (3-Wires: Black, White, Green)
Do you only need a small amount of wire? This listing is sold by the foot. In the quantity section, list how many feet you want. (If you want six feet, put quantity 6)
The 3-conductors are twisted together under the cloth. The cloth is braided over those wires creating an overbraid.
Need to add some zing and spunk to your old antique fan, lamp, light, or anything you've just created? This vintage style cloth-covered wire is perfect to rewire an old antique to make it stand-out in striking contrast to modern-day replacement cords. Or, if you've just created something on your own, this wire will finish it in style.
All our 3-wire cord can be used as 2-wire simply by not using the 3rd wire (ground wire). Just cut off the extra wire.
The reason you might do this is because you like the looks of the round wire or you only have a 2-wire plug or for any other reason.
- OVERBRAID Cloth-Covered Wire
- This is NOT perfectly round cord. If you want perfectly round pulley cord, go here: Round Cloth-Covered Wire
- 3-Conductor (can also be used as 2-Conductor wire by simply snipping the ground (green) wire--works great and looks great)
- 16 Gauge Wire
- Approximately 9/32" in diameter
- If you want 25 feet or more, discounts are available if you buy it by the roll.