Dimmer Hand - Warehouse Red
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 19||and pay only $3.44 each|
|Buy 20 or above||and pay only $2.98 each|
Dimmer Hand - Warehouse Red Finish
You don’t want your projects to look like everyone else’s do you? That's why we researched some old vintage electrical panels, gauges, instruments and decided to design a hand knob that accentuates the vintage feel of those switches of yesteryear. The knobs/hands today are cheap and bland. So we took a boring "hand" and replaced it with something pretty cool. Here you go.
Add some zing and nostalgic flair to your next project by using our Dimmer Hands.
In some of the photos, this dimmer hand is shown with a White Gauge Face Plate (the plate is not included in this listing)
- This listing includes Dimmer Hand only. (This listing, in and of itself has NO switch included.)
- Great Quality Cast metal (not cheap plastic)
- Overall Length 3-1/8"
- Shaft Diameter is 3/16"
- Height 3/8"
- Width 3/8"
- Measurement from center hole to longer end of shaft is 1-1/4"
- Measurement from center hole to shorter end of shaft is 13/16"
- Available in five magnificant finishes: Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Antique Brass, Warehouse Red, Machine Black
- These are not designed to work with our Switch Covers, but with the right size washer, they certainly can.
A Little Ingenuity...
The center hole in the knob is 15/64" (has small ridges on it) and was designed to fit our dimmer switches, but---with a little ingenuity---you can certainly thread it with a tap to fit a 1/4" screw/bolt. Or you can drill the hole to fit our rotary switches as well. The sky is the limit. These are great quality wheel knobs that you must have if you're always creating cool things.
**The pictures in this listing may contain other various parts/pieces/plates/gauges. They are NOT included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you an idea of some things you can do with this dimmer hand. It's like when someone is trying to sell a dress and you see a picture with a woman wearing the dress. You don't get the woman with the dress, she's just for show.......same with the other stuff in our photos. This listing is for the Dimmer Hand only.