Heat Shrink Wire Connector - Splice Sleeve - 18 - 22 AWG
Still wrapping wires with electrical tape? Not anymore.
Very easy to use, our new Heat Shrink Splice Sleeves will insulate and protects the wire connection even in harsh environments. These are great for use with our 18 gauge wire. Just follow the instructions (see photo) and use a heat gun or small torch to complete.
- Heat Shrink Wire Connector
- Fits 18 - 24 gauge wire
- Solder Seal
- Completely insulates and protects even in harsh conditions
- Easy to connect and seal (see instructional photo in this listing)
- Operating Temperature = -67 Fahrenheit to 221 Fahrenheit
- Minimum Shrinkage Temperature = >176 Fahrenheit
- Dielectric Strength = .6 kV
- Waterproof Level - IP67
- ISO 9001 Certified