Beam Bracket - Black
Barn Beam Bracket
Making a wood barn beam light/chandelier? We have just the product for you!. Our Beam Bracket was designed to help you create that special light you're making. It is four-sided and has holes on each side to accommodate your creative designs. You can use a couple of 2x4's (as we did in the pictures of our completed lights) or use beautiful beam of walnut, oak, cherry, etc., cut to size.
It's not just for a hanging light, but you can use it for anything you'd like.
- Solid Aluminum w/ black finish
- Two opposite sides have 5 holes and the two other opposite sides have 2 holes
- Center Holes are 7/16" so you can put threaded rod, or piping through.
- Smaller Holes are 3/16" and our 8-32 threaded studs fit those nicely.
- Inside Diameter is 3-5/8" square (fits two 2x4's w/gap in center or any other wood beam you cut to size
- You can also use our Beam Bracket End Caps to create an awesome wood beam light
- This listing is for the bracket only. We have shown this bracket in photos with a few different completed lights for illustration purposes only. All of the other parts/ accessories shown in the photos are not included.