Hand-Spun 10" Steel Shade finished in Antique Copper
Measuring 10-1/4" in diameter at the bottom opening, our shade is actually made of steel and antiqued to look as though it has an old copper patina. To be honest, this doesn't look "painted" like the cheap faux copper out there, but really looks just like unfinished copper. Matter of fact, we had to take a magnet to it to confirm it wasn't solid copper.
- Made of Steel and finished in Antique Copper
- 10-1/4" diameter at bottom
- 6" Overall Height
- Top Neck is approximately 2"
- Top center hole is 13/32"
- This shade is hand-spun by the art of metal spinning. This is not a pressed piece of metal made with a machine. So please keep in mind that these shades may have nicks, scratches, blemishes, and imperfections, etc. They are made that way and included at no additional charge. This is the way they used to make metal shades.
- This listing is for the shade only. No other hardware is provided. *Fixtures, sockets, wire, bulbs, etc., may be shown in our pictures are not included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you ideas so you can create your own light.