Rivet Steam Lamp Shade - Antique Black
The Rivet Steam Lamp Shade - 12" Antique Black finish
Our Rivet Steam Shade would be a great addition to your custom made lamps. Measuring 12" long by 4-3/4" wide and 4" tall, this handmade shade has quality written all over it. Solid piece and is not flimsy.
- Hand-made of steel and finished in Antique Black (grayish color)
- Rivets provide a cool industrial look
- Center hole is 13/32" (slips a 1/8-IPS nipple/threaded rod through nicely)
- Length = 12"
- Width = 4-3/4"
- Height = 4"
A few of the photos show a antique copper finish on the shade. We did this for photographic purposes to give you an idea of what you can do with this shade if you wanted to change it. This listing is for one (1) Antique Black shade. No hardware, pipe or other parts are included.
*Please note that this shade will have nicks, scratches, smudges, tool marks, embellishments, flawed finish, etc. We have done this purposely to create a character not found on modern day off-the-shelf perfect products. All of the blemishes are included at no additional charge. Finishes are not meant to be perfect, but grungy.....to appear old and industrial. You're welcome!
Here's some info to make the lamp shown in the 2nd Photo:
- This is a custom lamp and don't have ALL of the parts to make it. We have some, not all. You can make something like it by using your creativity... (we do not have a complete parts list...see below for some of the parts)
- We used 1/2" Gas pipe and some of our fittings
- We used the shade in this listing... The Rivet Steam Lamp Shade and painted it with a copper and distressed
- We used our 2-Light Cluster to fit in the Rivet Steam Shade
- We used a Decorative Coupling to fit over the 2-Light Cluster on the outside of the shade and painted it.
- We used our Swivel Clutch Elbow for above the shade so that the shade could be adjustable
- We used our new SteamKnob to attach to the Swivel Clutch Elbow
- We used our new Coil Springs to fit over some of the pipe and nipples to give it a cool industrial look.
- We used our new Pipe Room Canopy and painted and distressed it to match the lamp. We attached this to the main base below.
- We used our Universal Base as the main base to give it more stability
- We used our Cloth Covered wire and a plug and an inline switch