Miner's Shade Housing
Miner's Light Shade Housing
While supplies last, our new Miner's Light Housing is available. Designed to be mounted on a tripod or as a wall sconce (with your own bracket), this housing is really cool. Measuring approximately 13" tall x 8" deep and weighing close to 5 pounds, this would make a nice floor lamp if you put it on top of something cool.
You can install a light socket in the top or in the bottom. Your choice.
You can paint it, distress it, add cool pieces to it (as we did in some of our photos). It is made of metal and the front piece is solid glass. Thse won't last....get'em while they're hot.
This piece is NOT included in any free shipping promotions. You will receive what is in the first and third photo.
- Made of metal and glass
- Two-Piece Design
- Measures approx. 13" height x 12" wide x 8" deep
- Has a curved steel bracket that is removeable.
- Side studs are 1/4-20" so you can add some of our cool knobs if you want
- *Please note that this housing (and glass) may have nicks, scratches, smudges, tool marks, embellishments, flawed finish, etc. We have done this purposely to create a character not found on modern day off-the-shelf perfect products. Finishes are not meant to be perfect, but old and grungy looking. All of the blemishes are included at no additional charge. You're welcome!
- **There are pictures in this listing that contain other various parts/pieces. They are NOT included. They are for photographic purposes only to give you an idea of some things you can do with this housing. It's like when someone is trying to sell a dress and you see a picture with a model wearing the dress. You don't get the woman with the dress, she's just for show.......same with the other stuff in our photos. You will receive what is in the first and third photo.