Cast Iron Cup Pull
Our Cast Iron pulls will add that vintage/industrial look to anything you put them on. They look great, are cast of solid metal, and quality that will last a lifetime.
Included are two Pan Head screws that match nicely. No need to drill holes through the cabinet face, just screw these into the surface and there you go........simple. Or, if you prefer, use your own hardware.
- Solid Cast Iron
- Holes are spaced 3-1/4"
- Each pull has raised letters "VTG"
- Two Black surface mount screws included (see picture as these do not go all the way through the drawer face.....they screw into it)
- Our pulls are purposely enhanced with scratches, chips, embellishments, etc. to give that nice industrial look.
- Two vintage finishes available: Iron & Distressed Brass
- Buy in 10-Packs and SAVE!