Carnaby Street Shop Clock
The Carnaby Street Shop Clock
HURRY - LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THIS TIME
Years ago, you could probably find a cool clock like this hanging on the wall or sitting on a mantel in one of the shops of the world famous Carnaby Street in London. But now, you don't have to travel across the country to get one. You can create your own masterpiece after you purchase this one.
- Metal housing
- Removable Back plate includes 2 side screws to hold it in place. Has 4 mounting holes.
- Measures 8-1/4" in diameter and 4" deep
- Available in two finishes: Colonial Gray (Antique Black) or Black
- Solid Copper Laser-Etched Clock Face
- Includes Clock mechanism and hands (requires AA Battery not included)
- The housing has 3 holes on bottom (3/8") and a small bushing on each side (rough female threaded 1/4-20") to give you different options.
- Please look at the close-up photos.... our metal hand-made clocks are not perfect and you will find many different blemishes, nicks, scratches, dents, tool marks, embellishments, misc flaws, and sometimes small rust spots, etc. We like our products this way. If you're looking for something that is pristine and perfect, please don't buy this clock. Please leave it for someone who appreciates vintage-style old beat-up grungy character not found on modern off-the-shelf products. In other words, if you're very "particular", we recommend that you visit some of those big box stores (and some of our competitors) so you can buy the same parts/supplies everyone else has… just say’n. :)
- This clock is not included in any free shipping promotions we may have
- Please note that we have some photos in this listing that include parts/supplies that are not included. We took the basic clock, added cool parts and created something unique to give you different ideas...to get your creative juices flowing. All of those other parts (finials, pipes, bases, etc) are not included. In this listing, you receive the basic metal housing (and removable back) with the copper laser-etched face permanently attached, and a clock movement and clock hands. This clock is ready to mount on the wall. Just open the back, add a battery (requires AA battery), and mount on the wall. There you go.