The Bulkhead Nautical Housing - Antique Black
Weighing close to 6 pounds, our bulkhead housing will flush mount to the ceiling, wall, or lay on a table. You can also combine it with some of our other parts to create your own cool design. The opportunities are endless.
Bulkhead lights became popular in ships because of their low profile. Our replica housings look as though they were just salvaged from a ship. Enjoy.
- Cast Aluminum
- Finished in Antique Black
- Height: approx 5"
- Diameter: approx 10"
- Three Mounting slots on rear of piece to flush mount.
- Hinged access
- Glass lens is 7-3/4" diameter. (there is no rubber grommet...it mounts directly against housing via 3 mounting tabs & screws)
- Hole in bottom of housing lets you run wire through.
- Inside, there is a mounting bracket (with threaded rod) that allows you to mount your socket. (see detailed photos)
- Please keep in mind that this piece will have scratches, dents, chips, blemishes, bad finish, etc. They are not meant to be perfect. All of these imperfections are included at no additional charge.
- This listing does not include a wire, socket, plug, etc. A few of the photos show a finished light as an example of what you can do with this housing. (the listing includes what you see in the first picture) To make light, you can use a black porcelain socket, black twisted wire, a black plug, and an inline switch. You can use any sized bulb that fits... we recommend our cool looking LED Edison Bulb.
- What you see in the first picture is what you receive.