Universal Canopy - 34" - Cast Aluminum
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only $22.45 each|
Universal Canopy Base - Cast Aluminum - 34"
Perfect for that next lighting project that you want to be a conversation piece. It's nice and long (34") so that it will fit over a dining room table, kitchen island, bar, etc. If it's not long enough, use two of them spaced evenly and there you go.
Since we decided not to have any holes in this canopy (that's why it's universal) you can drill your own where you want and need them. Drilling is easy with a metal bit as this is made of aluminum.
There are basically three amazing ways you can use this universal canopy: It can be used as a ceiling canopy, wall sconce, or lamp base (or whatever else you think of).
- Used as a Ceiling Canopy, it will cover-up those unsightly holes or junction boxes from previous hard-wired lights. It can also be attached anywhere to provide a new finished look.
- Used as a Lamp Base, it creates an awesome base for that unique light you’ve been wanting to make.
- Used as a Wall Sconce, it creates an industrial, vintage, incredible look in any room.
Created of solid cast aluminum, it is hand-distressed in Antique Black (grayish color) to bring that “Old-World’ charm to the piece. Comes as one piece…no assembly required. You mount according to your specifications and desires.
If you need holes for your accessory pieces, finials, etc., just drill holes them where you want them and mount……it’s that easy.
Overall measurements are 34" Long x 5-1/4” Wide x 1-1/2” Deep. Rear cavity is 1-1/8” deep so you can make connections with terminal blocks (sold separately if needed) and hide your wiring, screws, and misc.
- Cast Aluminum finished in Antique Black (grayish color)
- No holes (drill your own)
- No hardware included.
- 34" Long x 5-1/4” wide x 1-1/2” thick
- Empty Rear Cavity is 1-1/8" deep.
- Front surface area measures: 31-3/4"L x 3-1/4"W
- Please keep in mind that this product has many imperfections. (We created it that way.) You will certainly find scratches, pits, dents, finish imperfections, tool marks, gouges, mold marks, etc. These are not perfectly flat, not perfectly balanced, nor perfectly anything. All these imperfections are included at no additional charge. We always tell customers, if you want off-the-shelf perfect mass-produced products, go to your local retail store and buy what everyone buys. These are awesome.
**PLEASE NOTE: There are several pictures of this canopy being used with additional products attached. This listing is for the canopy only. You do NOT get the entire light/lamp/products with this listing. We included these pictures so that you can see how these bases can be used.