Universal Base - 7" - Cast Aluminum
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $11.45 each|
|Buy 10 - 19||and pay only $10.43 each|
|Buy 20 or above||and pay only $9.95 each|
Universal Base - Canopy - Cast Aluminum - 7"
There are basically three amazing ways you can use this universal base: It can be used as a ceiling canopy, wall sconce, or lamp base (or whatever else you think of).
- Used as a Ceiling Canopy, it will cover-up those unsightly holes or junction boxes from previous hard-wired lights. It can also be attached anywhere to provide a new finished look.
- Used as a Lamp Base, it creates a beautiful base for that perfect office table light you’ve been wanting to make or for a table.
- Used as a Wall Sconce, it creates an industrial, vintage, nice look in any room. Or two of these would definitely look great on each side of that door, artwork, or mantle.
Created of solid cast aluminum, it is hand-distressed in Antique Black (grayish color) to bring that “Old-World’ charm to the piece. Comes as one piece…no assembly required. You mount according to your specifications and desires.
If you need holes for your accessory pieces, finials, etc., just drill holes them where you want them and mount……it’s that easy.
Overall measurements are 7" Long x 5” Wide x 1-1/4” Deep. Rear cavity is 1” deep so you can make connections with terminal blocks (sold separately if needed) and hide your wiring, screws, and misc.
- Cast Aluminum finished in Antique Black (grayish color)
- No holes (drill your own)
- No hardware included.
- 7" Long x 5” wide x 1-1/4” thick
- Empty Rear Cavity is 1" deep.
- Front surface area measures: 5-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W
- Please keep in mind that this base has imperfections. (We created it that way.) You will find scratches, pits, dents, finish imperfections, gouges, mold marks, uneven surfaces, etc. This is the way many of our products are and all imperfections are included at no additional charge. :)