Pulley Wheel & Bracket Kit - Industrial
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 5||and pay only $42.88 each|
|Buy 6 - 19||and pay only $39.14 each|
|Buy 20 - 49||and pay only $34.28 each|
|Buy 50 - 99||and pay only $32.57 each|
|Buy 100 or above||and pay only $29.11 each|
Pulley Wheel & Wall Bracket Kit - Industrial - Antique Black ("grayish" color finish)
Our industrial Pulley Wheel & Bracket is an awesome piece you can use to create a stunning Pulley Light. This large 10" industrial pulley wheel will work great for your next project. You can use it on the ceiling, the wall, or build it into your next custom light.
This is a nice piece you can't find anywhere else because we designed it, created it, and manufacture it.
This listing includes the wheel, the bracket, a 2" pipe, end caps, and 4 mounting screws. If you want the wheel only, we sell that separately here: 10" Wheel
To make this wheel & bracket into a light, just add a bulb, socket, strain relief, shade (or no shade), wire, and a plug. There you go. The opportunities are endless.
- Wheel is 10" Outside Diameter
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Antique Black finish
- Four 3/16" diameter (countersunk) mounting holes on bracket
- Center Hole of Wheel: 1/2"
- Furthest distance from the wall (from wall to outer edge of wheel): 10-5/8"
- Width of Bracket base: 2-7/8"
- Length of Bracket base: 7-3/8"
- V-Grove Depth: 5/16"
- V-Grove Bottom width: 3/16"
- Pulley Wheel Width: 15/16"
- Includes a 2" iron pipe (for the shaft in the center hole), and 2 matching pipe end caps.
- Includes four (4) mounting screws for the bracket. They are sufficient if attaching to a stud, but may be insufficient for your particular mounting application. Please ensure it is mounted securely.
- "No. 7" is inscribed on one side only (please see photos)
- Quantity Discounts available: Just click on the "Buy Bulk and Save" link under the "Add to Cart" button to see the discounted pricing.
- This product may have nicks, scratches, smudges, tool marks, embellishments, flawed finish, etc. We have done this purposely to create a character not found on modern day off-the-shelf assembly-line products. All of these characteristics are included at no additional charge. Finishes are not meant to be perfect, but rather to appear old and industrial. You're welcome.
- *Please keep in mind that this item may be shown with other lighting parts so that you can get an idea of how it is used. You will receive the wheel & bracket (and mounting hardware) only. All other lights, wire, tubes, parts, bulbs, shades, etc., are for photographic purposes only.